Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a local mid-tier law firm, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary (Litigation). This opportunity attracts a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the Belfast market.
The client is a leading local law firm based in Belfast city centre. The law firm has provided high quality legal support for over 50 years. The firm prides itself on its unrivalled commitment to client needs and is at the forefront of groundbreaking litigation. The firm is Lexcel accredited, Top Ranking in UK Chambers 2020 and is a family friendly employer.
As an experienced Legal Secretary, you will be working within the Litigation Department. You will be responsible for providing secretarial support to 3 Fee Earners alongside another secretary. Main duties include:
- Managing documentation for relevant departments to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files on case management system
- Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
- Dealing with Counsel, solicitors and other parties as required
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Preparation of trial bundles and briefs for Counsel
- Diary management
- Booking medical appointments on behalf of clients
- A minimum of 3 year's demonstratable experience as a Legal secretary working solely in Litigation
- Experience using a digitalised case management system, ideally Alpha Law
- Ability to audiotype
- Ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- A highly competitive salary based on skills and experience and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs