Honeycomb are delighted to be working with a well respected law firm with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
To perform the every day duties of a Legal Secretary. To assist the solicitor to whom the successful applicant will be assigned.
- Type all correspondence directed by the solicitor. and directors
- Type all important forms, notices and other documents as directed.
- Ensure the firms filling system is up to date
- Creation of briefs for consul
- First point of contact through telephone and email
- Enter and manage appointments
- Update solicitor on developments and important matters
- An other ad hoc duties as may be required by the firm.
- Admin/Secretarial experience
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite
- Experience in the legal sector is desirable
- Competitive salary with company benefits
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew Nethery, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs