Honeycomb is assisting our client, a successful and busy Law practice, with the recruitment of 2 Legal Secretaries due to an increase in workload for their office based in the West of Belfast City. These opportunities are a priority and an immediate start is possible for those available. Will consider candidates looking both full or part time work.
As an experienced Legal Secretary, you will provide high level secretarial support up to partner level, to include:
- Keeping internal records and systems up to date
- Typing up legal documents and audio typing
- Organising diaries and scheduling meetings
- Preparing court forms and proof-reading documents
- Providing high level secretarial and administrative support
Experience in Conveyancing, Litigation or Family is highly desirable.
- Must be an experienced Legal Secretary coming from a Litigation, Family or Conveyancing background.
- Experience using Opsis is desirable.
Key skills required for the role:
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads
- Attention to detail and high accuracy levels
- Audio typing skills
- Be able to work successfully as part of a team.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, dependent on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02890 918590 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 02890 918590.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs