Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a renowned Global Law firm, with the recruitment of a Legal Administrator. The role attracts a highly competitive salary, attractive benefits package and the location facilitates from excellent public transport routes.
A globally-renowned law firm with a history of excellence.
As a Legal Administrator, you will be providing administrative support within the litigation department of the organisation.
Duties will include;
- File management (paper and computer based)
- Liaising with Legal Secretaries and PAs
- Copying, filing, scanning for the lawyers
- Preparing expenses
- Updating client databases
- Reception cover - taking and relaying messages
- Providing general administrative support to the fee earners
This position will suit someone looking to progress in their career in a market-leading company who can offer longer-term progression.
- Administrative experience in a legal firm/litigation department
- Strong awareness of the requirements in a busy legal firm
A generous salary of £18,000 and a comprehensive corporate benefits package.
To discuss the role in absolute confidence, please contact Sophie McCormick on 02896207050.
Experience: 0 yrs