Honeycomb are working on behalf of a reputable, local business within the Construction & Engineering Sector. We are overseeing the recruitment of a Part Time Legal Admin with an hourly rate between £12 and £15 on offer. This assignment is a Temporary post based in Belfast, that will offer flexibility to the successful candidate.
A well known Construction business with a presence in several continents. This organisation offer a range of specialist services for both public and private organisations.
Your role as a Legal Administrator may involve some of the following duties, depending on the project you are working on:
- Supporting directors in their day-to-day duties
- Copy typing and rephrasing documents
- Gathering/collation of sensitive information
- Document collation, evidencing paper trail of transactions
- Minimum of 2 years' experience carrying out legal admin
- Legal background - preferably commercial
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Experience providing admin support to director level
An hourly rate of between £12 and £15 will be on offer for the successful candidate, as well as other benefits that can be discussed during interview.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs