Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting alongside a large public sector organisation for an experienced Workplace Events & Training Coordinator (8mth+ post, likely extension), free parking. G.Belfast.
The Client - This organisation operates across multiple sites and has a large head count regionally. In order to gauge maximal staff adherence to the organisational values; promote general well-being and ensure a wide range of personal development training opportunities, this client provides an outstanding level of Organisational & Learning Development programme throughout a very busy events calendar.
Offering competitive initial contract package, internal opportunities to progress to permanency with fantastic pension/ overall package.
The Role - Reporting to the Culture and Engagement Manager & ultimately the Organisational Development Partner. Further details disclosed throughout application. This role will include but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Support with the delivery of C&E projects and initiatives by supporting the management of projects across a range of people strategies e.g. corporate values roll out, running of leadership conferences, management development program, emerging leaders program, diversity and inclusion strategy, engagement strategy, health and well-being strategy, etc.
- Providing end-to-end administrative support for projects
- Will work in partnership with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure successful project delivery
- Collect and analyse data to inform decisions at every stage of the project life cycle, make recommendations and suggestions based on multiple data points and make decisions in partnership with relevant stakeholders
- Research and benchmark best practice in variety of C&E areas to inform future strategy
- Build relationships with multiple project stakeholders (both internal and external) interacting with people at all levels on a daily basis
- Assist with the design, organisation and facilitation of meetings/workshops, prepare and distribute material, facilitate delivery and accurately capture and document output
- Assist with the delivery of presentations to a wide range of audiences both internal and external at all levels on a regular basis
- Assist with the design and delivery of workshops, training and corporate events as required.
- Update and draft project documentation including Monthly Reports, Risk Registers, Project Plans, Power Point Presentations and Benefits Reports, as required
- Monitor project progress against plans, discussing progress with task owners within the business
- Support the delivery of projects by undertaking specific tasks as required
The Person - Please note, this post is relative to a specific post and therefore applicants will only be shortlisted if they're meeting the following criteria:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience assisting delivery of projects within a programme of work and providing administration support to multiple projects
- Facilitation experience and experience of delivering presentations to various audiences
- A proven ability to influence and build relationships at all levels including the ability to anticipate problems and provide sound solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- As this post requires you to travel on official duty throughout Northern Ireland, you must have a full, current driving license or access to a reliable means of transport, which will enable you to fulfil your responsibilities. This is an operational requirement and is essential to meet business needs.
- Competent in MS Office applications (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Previous Training Coordinator or L&D administrative experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs