Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a digital solutions company based in Belfast City Centre to recruit for a Junior Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to build their career in projects! Excellent salary + benefits + progression scheme.
A fantastic digital solutions company, focusing on allowing companies to improve productivity and efficiency through IT products. They are experiencing rapid growth at the moment and are looking for a new junior project manager.
Do you have 6-12 months' experience in a project coordination/project management role? Are you looking for your next career move? This could be the role for you!
- Managing client relationships for the duration of projects
- End-to-end project management, assisting the Senior PM
- Ensure projects are meeting deadlines
- Day-to-day management of project delivery
- Ensure actions are being completed by relevant project members
- Highly detailed orientated, with experience building project monitoring spreadsheets
- 5 GCSE Grades A*-C
- Project management experience of 6-12 months
- Prince2 qualified (or planning to undertake)
- Educated to degree level
A salary of £18k-£22k, with a excellent benefits and progression package.
To discuss this role in absolute confidence, please call Sophie on 02896207050.
Experience: 0 yrs