Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Nationwide Financial Services Company, with the recruitment of an Junior Project Manager to join their high performing team with Grade A Office space based in Central Belfast. The company offers excellent training & development opportunities and as well as a market leading salary, offer an excellent corporate benefits package.
A well established and respected Nationwide Financial Services company with 6 locations throughout the UK.
The Project Management Office (PMO) supports a group of businesses through the management of programmes and projects for business and clients, ensuring change, quality and continuous improvement. Reporting to one of the experienced Project Managers, the purpose of this role will be to assist and support the Project / Programme Managers and PMO across multiple projects and programmes. It offers an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills and to gain further experience in a challenging and rewarding environment.
The Junior Project Manager will:
- Apply their knowledge of best practices and be responsible for PMO administration, documentation and support
- Assist with the production of project plans, monitor and track delivery against plans and agreed budgets and co-ordinate regular reporting.
- Monitor, track and follow-up on actions / tasks /open items, track risks and issues and assist with progress reporting.
- Meet PMO objectives, deadlines and targets by working closely with the Project and Programme Managers in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- Support the PMO to share learning and project management skills across our businesses
- This role requires a methodical approach with an eye for detail and superb organisational skills.
- The successful candidate will work collaboratively with colleagues across a multi-site business, to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of our projects and programmes.
Essential Professional Experience & Knowledge
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent with the equivalent of B's or above in Maths and English GCSE.
- Professional Project development / management/PMO experience.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in executing what the project or programme requires while meeting the competing needs of the business and PMO.
- Excellence in gathering information needed in developing a working project management plan.
- Ability to be proactive and independent and to be interdependent on the teams.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
- Use of computerised systems e.g. Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint and the ability to learn and utilise bespoke systems and procedures.
- Salary up to £25K
- Flexible working & annual leave policy
- 10% matched Pension contribution
- Private Medical
- Additional flexible Benefits
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs