Honeycomb is pleased to be recruiting for a Part Time Invoice Support Admin for a fantastic FMCG business based in Belfast. Our client is seeking a detail orientated finance administrator to join the team on a 6 month Part Time basis, with the opportunity to go permanent on completion of the assignment.
A market leading multi-product organisation which represents some of the UK's best brands. The client has been in business for over 25 years and have experienced continuous and impressive growth.
The role of Invoice Support Admin provides the administrative support for an interesting department which assists with credits. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright administration professional who wants to join one of NI's best businesses.
- Processing of supplier invoices/credit notes in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring processing is completed within a timely manner to facilitate prompt payments
- Review reports and identify irregularities - cross checking and ensuring data accuracy
- Building relationships with the immediate team, as well as clients and third party suppliers
The right person for this role will possess the following:
- Strong administrative skill set, including advanced Excel knowledge
- Demonstrable stable work history
- Experience within a customer service focused environment
- A positive, can-do attitude
- GCSE grade C and above in Maths and English
- Strong organisational skills
- 1 years experience within a finance administration function
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel
The pay on offer for this role is £10-12 per hour with free parking on site and a range of other benefits which can be discussed at registration stage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs