Honeycomb is pleased to be recruiting for an Inventory Administrator for a fantastic business based in Belfast. The client is an established SME FMCG business which has experienced considerable growth in recent years. The client is highly regarded within the operating sector and is an award winning employer.
The role of Inventory Administrator involves warehouse administration and working within the supply chain process. You will be responsible for overseeing more junior members of staff whilst providing accurate reporting metrics. You will sit within the stock control team also and execute inventory control measures.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows;
- Working closely with the warehouse and building a strong rapport
- Produce reports and statistical information
- Reconciliation of invoices as required
- Raising purchase orders as required
- General administration
- Ensure that communication is maintained with key stakeholders always
- Ensure outstanding orders are followed up in a timely manner
- Working closely with senior management to suggest potential improvements
- Computer literate with strong Excel skills
- Problem solving skill set
- Ability to comfortably analyse and resolve problems
- ERP experience
The package for this role contains a starting salary of £18K-£21K with Mon-Fri working hours. Please note that salary is not negotiable for this position.
Please apply online today or contact Erin for further information on 02896 207 050. All applications are managed in strict confidentiality.
Experience: 0 yrs