Honeycomb is thrilled to be representing a credible Insurance firm for a number of 'Claim Handler/Administrators'. Competitive hourly rate with potential extension.
This well renowned NI Insurance company provides a range experience regular growth across their 'Business Support' capacity and so provide a wide range of credible temporary opportunities which may lead to extension opportunities.
- Log calls / jobs on the database utilising service software (IFS). Calls / jobs may be received by telephone, email or in person.
- Manage caseload accounts for personal and commercial customers.
- Tracking job progress against pre-determined KPI's including maximum allowable response and rectification times and implementing escalation procedures.
- Report back to clients re' caseload status against subscription.
- Uploading documentation to inhouse systems
- Any other duties required to ensure an effective and efficient helpdesk service is delivered in accordance with policy parameters.
- General Admin duties when required.
- Operating paper based systems as necessary to compliment the operating software including back-up systems.
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar service role.
- Previous experience in a busy office environment.
- Competent IT skills to include Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Professional demeanour / suitable empathy when required if negotiable discussions arise.
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 02896 207050 or follow the link below to attach your CV.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence.
Experience: 0 yrs