Honeycomb is delighted to work alongside a modern serviced accommodation provider with an immediate for an experienced Receptionist. Mon-Sun shift rotation 8am-2pm/2-10pm; Belfast.
The Client - At the forefront of premium student accommodation; this professional and friendly cultured company - based in an accessible city centre location.
The Role - Operating on a rotational shift basis Mon - Sun (either 8am-2pm or 2pm-10pm):
Reporting into: Directors, Manager & Assistant Manager
- To assist in the smooth running of the building, including marketing, inspecting, letting and ensuring properties are managed and maintained in accordance with the terms of the Lease Agreement.
- Liaising between the students and staff/contractors in response to reported maintenance and repairs. While providing excellent customer service to residents, guests, stakeholders, and clients
- Answering the phone and replying to all the queries, related to room availability, price etc. in an efficient, friendly and professional manner.
- Checking tenants in and out, ensuring all procedures are follow correctly
- Following up the on rents, contracts and documents with all tenants, ensuring accurate attention to detail
- Customer service activities that include contacting students regarding bookings, tracking payments
- Arranging the issue and return of tenancy agreements, keys, inventories, and other items in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle any guest complaints and/or remarks, providing the best customer service at all times. Ensuring all complaints and remarks are reported and followed up and dealt with in a speedy fashion.
- Passes on information as necessary to other departments and to other members of the teams.
- To undertake routine clerical and administrative work, ensuring all documentation is up-to-date and available.
- Ensures the health and safety of people and property, ensuring all guests and contractors sign in and out in accordance to the Fire safety regulations
- Assist in organising and supporting the running of events, social media and marketing
- Disseminate mail to staff and tenants
- Understand standalone job requirements, can complete regular and ad hoc tasks.
The Person -
- Immediately available and willing to do midday or evening & weekend shift rotation
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in hospitality reception, front desk and or customer service role.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in Sales orientated role
- GCSE grade C or above or equivalent in Maths and English
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office
- Ability to be accurate, organise and prioritise work effectively
Desirable: Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 02896 207050 or follow the link below to attach your CV.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence.
Experience: 0 yrs