Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced IFA Sales Support Administrator for a leading Financial Planning Consultancy based in Belfast City Centre. This is a full time and permanent position.
The company is a well-established Financial Planning Consultancy who is wishing to expand their high performing team. They are looking to recruit for an experienced IFA Sales Support Administrator, to provide first class support to their new and existing client book.
You will be responsible for various administrative tasks to support the wider team.
Duties within this role will include:
* New business processing, from application submission through to case completion.
* Consistently keep team members up to date with the progress of applications, to ensure clients expectations are met.
* Maintain internal databases accurately, taking a thorough and detailed approach.
* Produce accurate and detailed written communication to clients.
* Liaise with providers, to request application forms, policy information and update with any changes to a client's circumstances.
* Produce portfolio valuations in a timely manner.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* Must have experience working within an IFA/Financial Planning organisation.
* Knowledge of Investments, Pensions, Protection policies.
* Financial Planning Qualification
Salary for this role is dependent on experience and has a great benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb click apply Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs