Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global professional services firm, with the recruitment of a HR Administrator, specialising in providing support to their professional trainees. This is a full time and permanent position and a great opportunity to help those kick starting their career.
A leading Global Professional services firm with offices in 30+ locations worldwide. A true leader in their field, this company is heavily invested in their staff and ongoing training and development.
The HR administrator will provide general operational and administrative support to the Trainee HR team. They will deal with day-to-day HR queries from future trainees, current trainees and partners as well as daily interaction with the HR administration team.
Typical duties will include:
- Plan and coordinate the future trainee inductions for courses attended at law school (i.e. Postgraduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course), before trainees start their training contracts
- Organise various events for future trainees whilst studying the PGDL and LPC (c100). This will involve travel to our London office
- Plan and coordinate the trainee, Newly Qualified and international secondee inductions
- Organise events for current trainees including in relation to current trainee processes including seat planning and secondments twice a year (c.160)
- Work with HR specialist providing support throughout the seat planning and secondment process, including event organisation and liaising with international offices
- Supervise the maintenance of trainee training records in line with Solicitor Regulation Authority guidelines, including presentations to trainees, advising trainees and trainers as to the requirements and monitoring completion
- Responsible for managing the SRA admissions process for trainees due to qualify
- Meetings with trainees to discuss seat planning preferences, secondment outcomes and exit interviews with those leaving the firm
- Act as a key point of contact in the London office for general HR queries from the trainees
- Processing of general HR areas for trainees including sickness, absence etc. via the PeopleSoft system
- Support with annual feedback surveys and gathering of trainee feedback
- Support the HR Specialists with mentoring initiatives for future and current trainees
- Responsible for ensuring trainees meet litigation experience requirements
- Recruitment or HR administration experience within a busy department, ideally within a professional services company
- Proven ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Be able to identify and evaluate problems and demonstrate the ability to approach and tackle problems effectively
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and/or HR systems. Experience of using PeopleSoft desirable but not essential
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
- Positive, pro-active attitude and ability to cope under pressure
A highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs