Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious global Professional services firm, with the recruitment of a HR Administrator for their high performing Human Resources team. This is a full time contract that will last for 12 months.
A prestigious Professional Services firm, with offices in over 30 locations worldwide. A true leader in their field.
Each Administrator within the HR Advice team is allocated to specific processes, enabling individuals to become subject matter experts. Team members can also rotate across processes to promote multiskilling and to build resilience across the team to cope with periods of annual leave or unplanned absence.
The purpose of this role is to support the area of trainees and the general areas that the team administer for the entire employee population.
This is an ideal role for a strong administrator with a passion for customer service and aspirations to experience a niche role in the HR profession. You will need to be highly organised, with an eye for detail and have the confidence to communicate with employees, future employees and clients at all levels both in writing and on the telephone.
- Provide administrative support across a number of key HR processes.
- Receives and manages HR cases via our workflow management tool, emails and telephone, answering queries and escalating where necessary to maintain the most effective and efficient service possible.
- To maintain all relevant employee data and files in line with Data Protection protocols and update the Firms' iManage personnel file management system.
- Support the HR Managers and HR Specialist teams in the generation, distribution and collation of annual HR processes, including bonus payments and salary
- Assist with the organisation of various activities for future trainees whilst studying the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course
- Support all trainee processes including seat planning, qualification, performance management and secondments twice a year
- Process the timely reporting of all HR trainee activities, ensuring their accuracy
- Work with the London Trainee team to coordinate the Solicitors Regulation Authority registration, admissions processes and manage qualification leave for trainees due to qualify
- Act as a key point of contact for general HR queries from the trainees
- Previous recruitment or general HR administration experience within a busy department essential, ideally within a professional service company
- Exceptional customer skills
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Working knowledge of HR systems. Experience of using PeopleSoft desirable but not essential
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages, particularly in Word and Excel
This role attracts a market leading salary and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs