Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a Public Sector body in Belfast, with the recruitment of a HR Administrator. The successful candidate will help provide support with the day to day running of the HR function within the organisation.
The organisation is renowned throughout Northern Ireland with the role offering an interesting and fulfilling workload. The business has recently ventured into a period of growth with many engaging projects being launched in the coming months.
As a HR Admin, you will work within the wider Human Resource team to support with general guidance and provide advice to managers and employees. Main duties include:
- Provide admin support to Management across a number of key areas
- Assisting with disciplinary, grievance and Dignity at Work investigations
- Attendance management - reporting and data analysis
- Oversee the end to end recruitment of staff
- 1 years experience as a HR Administrator
- Experience working with Human Resources Management Systems
- CIPD Level 3 qualified
Salary & Hours of Work
Between £22,802 and £24,226
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Laura Healy, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please check out our website https://www.honeycomb.jobs/
Experience: 0 yrs