We are delighted to be working with our client, a market leading facilities management business, to recruit for a fixed term help desk administrator within their maintenance department. The business have won an accolade of awards over the years and are committed to providing a great environment for staff.
The role is a full time Fixed Term Position for 9 months.
- 1 years previous experience within a busy help desk office environment
- Strong I.T proficiency including Microsoft excel and outlook
- Previous experience in using internal systems to support logging, tracking and managing planned and preventative maintenance
- Previous experience in a facilities industry
- Are you energised to work for one of the leaders in the industry?
- Are you passionate about developing your knowledge and skills with a company passionate about people?
- Are you an experienced in working in a busy office environment with an appetite to succeed?
- Can you provide excellent customer care either by phone, email or customer facing?
Then we want to hear from you.
- Competitive industry salary.
- A range of additional benefits to include; Enhanced annual leave, pension contribution, life assurance, child care voucher scheme, discounted private health care and gym membership.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Kearney, Recruitment Specialist at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs