Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a credible public sector body in the uptake of a Grants Research Project Administrator. Competitive Rate; S.Belfast with free parking.
This fantastic public sector client experiences economical growth due the nature of it's remit. Viewed as desirable place of work with competitive hourly rates and extension opportunities for temporary staff. South Belfast location - free parking.
This post is responsible for the administrative functions of the Project Support Team with reference to EU funding / Grants Finance Applications. Ongoing Longevity - minimum 5 months with potential extension. £10.60+ per hour.
Main duties include (but are not limited to):
- Extraction and collation of documentation from accounting software system to support grant claims.
- Extraction of time recording data from system and liaise with various dept staff to collate supporting timesheets.
- File prep / updating requirements of claim templates with financial data.
- Financial data input onto funder database.
- The successful candidate must be efficient and able to work as part of a team.
- Have technical data input experience across IT Software packages.
- Desirable experience with accounting software packages.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a busy accounts receivable team in a supervisory role.
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 028 96 207050 or alternatively please send your CV to:
Experience: 0 yrs