Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a Global Professional Services firm, with the recruitment of a Graduate Recruitment Administrator to join their high performing HR team. This is a 12 month FTC. This role would suit a Graduate with HR Administration or Recruitment Administration experience.
A Global Professional Services Firm who are a true leader in their field. Well established, they have a presence in over 30 locations worldwide. The company is known for delivering a first class customer service and they are heavily invested in their staff and personal development.
The Graduate Recruitment Administrator will administer the graduate recruitment cycle to plan, organise and support the candidate-facing work of the UK Graduate Recruitment team, working closely with the Graduate Recruitment Specialist and Recruitment Operations Manager. Key duties will include:
- Organising and coordinating firm-wide attendance at campus events throughout the year including Careers Fairs and Presentation Evenings. This includes liaison with universities across the UK
- Supporting the organisation of ad hoc marketing events both on campus, in the office and virtually
- Track and manage vacancies via the applicant tracking system Kenexa
- Schedule and manage interviews for graduate roles including logistics and co-ordinating interview availability with interviewers and candidates throughout the year
- Work proactively with the Graduate Recruitment Specialist to ensure a robust service is provided
- Act as main point of contact for candidates in the selection process to ensure timely response of queries and a positive candidate experience
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to the Graduate Recruitment Specialist and Recruitment Operations Manager
- Point of contact for all A&O partners and staff who support graduate recruitment activity.
- Proven HR experience in a professional services organisation with ideally experience of working with a graduate population
- Experience of on-site and virtual delivery of programmes and events
- Graduate calibre
- Competent in Microsoft packages including virtual platforms such as MS Teams, WebEx and Zoom
A market leading salary & benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs