Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting alongside a large division within a public sector organisation for a Deputy Principle 'Change-Manager'. Min 51 week contract post; competitive package & free parking; G.Belfast.
The Client - This organisation hosts multiple divisions with large budgetary spend across a number of government platforms. Director level engagement throughout multiple sites where a collaborative approach towards policy & risk mitigation caters for a robust centralised business support unit.
The Role - The Business Manager of the organisation currently has the need to recruit an assisting Deputy Principle Change Manager in order to support the implementation of a newly rolled out Project Management Operating System.
This 'business-critical role' will include but will not be limited to the following duties:
- To be responsible for and oversee the management of all elements of the business change process, and delivering a coordinated set of interventions to ensure individuals are willing and able to adapt, change and behave differently to maximise the benefits of the programme
- Review and analyse current business processes in relation to contract management, and identify business problems, opportunities and solutions. (4 work streams: AWP, E&I, non-AWP, corporate)
- Develop and roll out a comprehensive change programme including communications and training across the organisation.
The Person -
- At least 3 years experience in change management
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels to define and implement organisational wide change
- In depth knowledge of change management approaches, and the ability to flex these to best suit the project team, to ensure embedding and adoption of the change and realisation of benefits
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile project delivery methods
- Knowledge of organisation design methods and best practice
- A passion for sharing knowledge; driving desired behaviours through a coaching mentality
- Excellent communication skills; with the ability to translate messages and information for many differing audience needs
**Please note, applicants who do not demonstrate relevant experience will not be considered for this role. Due to a high response of applications in the current climate, we are unable to provide individual feedback, however will endeavour to get back to you.**
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
Experience: 0 yrs