Honeycomb is assisting our client, a nationwide Professional services company, with the recruitment of a Front of House Administrator. This is a full time and permanent role with excellent opportunity for career progression.
A highly successful Nationwide professional services firm with 6 locations throughout the UK.
Duties will include:
- Lead front of house and telephone support; managing and dealing with day to day queries.
- Directing messages and ensuring they are received by appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- managing conference and meeting room bookings
- Organise hospitality
- Travel coordination
- General administration
- Previous administrative experience in a client facing service industry.
- £20K - £21K salary
- Excellent Holiday entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Excellent development opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs