Honeycomb is delighted to be working exclusively with our client, a market leading FMCG company in Belfast, to recruit a Freight Administrator. Salary £18 - £20K (DOE) + excellent benefits.
Our client are one of Northern Ireland's most successful businesses, operating within the FMCG sector. They produce and distribute a wide range of market leading brands, and are recognised for their focus on customer excellence, and internally on their people development.
- As Freight Administrator, you will be working within a small team to provide full administrative support across the wider Freight Solutions Team. On a day to day basis you will be involved in;
- Costing shipments and managing fluctuating charge rates
- Completion of weekly and monthly re-charges to the relevant brand owners and ensuring full records are maintained
- Management of the freight in box to respond to queries and escalate complaints if required
- Manage tracker queries across departments
- All associated administration as required
We are seeking a motivated, professional and competent administrator with one years experience operating within a fast paced environment. You will require a Maths GCSE at Grade A-C (or equivalent level Maths qualification) along with intermediate Excel skills.
Previous SAP experience advantageous.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Mairead Scott, Managing Director at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs