Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a prestigious financial Services company, who are going through a phenomenal growth period. Due to increasing levels of work within their Belfast office they are seeking to recruit a team of financial services professionals to deliver a world class service to their clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a highly respected financial company with the opportunity for professional development within a growing industry.
a FTSE 250 Financial Services company who specialise in retirement solutions
As a Financial Services Administrator you will play a pro-active part in customers remaining committed to completing their retirement journey through our service by delivering a great customer experience.
You will do this by ensuring that all pre-application activities are processed in a timely manner and the customers' expectations are managed appropriately, guaranteeing customers receive the right outcome whilst also maximising Group profit.
This is a telephone based role and whilst there is a small amount of administration involved, you will spend the majority of your time on the phone assisting our customers directly.
You will also keep your knowledge of our propositions and products up to date to ensure the customer maintains a strong level of understanding of our service, its scope and any products that are bought on a non-advised basis or recommended through our advised service.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and thrive.
- Take ownership of specific customer/partner/provider issues or queries to ensure a timely and appropriate resolution.
- Recognise when customers are vulnerable or do not understand the details you are giving them and therefore require additional explanation or repetition.
- Create, record and update all customer data promptly ensuring it remains accurate and compliant.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with sales and administrative staff within: the wider business, external providers and ceding schemes.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the 'Retirement Market', owned distribution propositions/products and supporting legislation, company policies and procedures.
- Identify any potential areas of risk and work with management and the team to understand how these can be appropriately mitigated.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) and have 5 passes at Grade C or above - including Maths & English.
- Results orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within agreed timescales, without compromising the quality of service provided.
- Extremely organised, with the ability to make intelligent decisions when faced with competing priorities and fluctuating workloads.
- Flexible, with the ability to collaborate and work as part of a team in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A Competitive Salary, amazing Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 28 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both `in role performance' but also `the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work'
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- Plus we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs