Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator on behalf of a leading Financial Services firm based in Belfast. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Our client is an established Financial Services firm who provide a first class advice on a range of policies to high net-worth individuals.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to a range of policies, working closely with the Directors in the business and their clients. This is an exciting time to be part of a leading firm, providing you with fantastic personal development opportunities.
Typical duties would include:
* Preparing client valuations, application forms and meeting documentation for annual reviews.
* Scheduling LOAs to providers and managing the return of policy documentation.
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up-to-date.
* Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information.
* Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally, which may impact your role.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* At least 1 year's experience within Financial Planning, Pensions or Investments
* Strong experience with Microsoft Packages
* Strong numerical and literacy skills
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and has a great benefits package.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
**Please note, applicants who do not demonstrate relevant Financial Services Administration experience will not be considered for this role. Due to a high response of applications in the current climate, we are unable to provide individual feedback, however will endeavour to get back to you.**
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb
Experience: 0 yrs