Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator on behalf of a IFA practice based in Belfast. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Our client is a market leading IFA practice who are currently wishing to add an experienced individual to their team. This great opportunity for individuals coming directly from the Financial Planning industry, who wish to develop their career. The business also offers exam support.
Job description and duties
The responsibilities will include general Financial Planning administration duties. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to a successful Financial Adviser and their High Net-Worth clients. You will also gain hands-on experience working alongside the Adviser, and there is excellent personal development and training opportunities available.
- Organising client files for meetings, preparation of valuations and product research
- Submission of new business applications, monitoring through to completion
- Accurate inputting onto Financial Planning systems
- Maintaining and ensuring completeness of client files for compliance purposes
- Prepare draft suitability reports for clients
- Liaising with clients and professional bodies
- Managing/updating business pipeline and all client files
- Setting-up client appointments
* 12 months + administration experience from an IFA/Wealth Management practice
* Strong experience with Microsoft Packages
* Strong numerical and literacy skills
* Progress towards Financial Planning examinations
The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
**Please note, applicants who do not demonstrate relevant Financial Services Administration experience will not be considered for this role. Due to a high response of applications in the current climate, we are unable to provide individual feedback, however will endeavour to get back to you.**
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
Experience: 0 yrs