Honeycomb is currently working in partnership with a boutique Financial Services (IFA) practice based in Carrickfergus, to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to support their business growth. Salary £16 - £19K depending on skills and experience.
Our client is a successful IFA practice, and a leading partner in a successful and prestigious network. The organisation have a portfolio of mature client relationships and enjoy significant levels of referral business based on the exceptional service delivery that they offer.
Due to continued business growth, our client is seeking to recruit a FS Admin to join the team. You will be working within a busy and dynamic office environment, supporting the Advisory team across a range of duties including;
- Provide Administrative support to a team of Financial Advisers.
- Writing suitability / recommendation reports, research and preparation.
- Preparing financial reviews for Adviser meetings and client meeting preparation.
- Processing new business applications and maintaining ownership through to policy issue.
- Liaising with providers to ensure all requirements are met.
- Ordering ceding scheme information from Providers.
- Liaising with clients and booking appointments for Advisers.
- Data input.
- Processing fund switch requests & withdrawals on client accounts.
- Scanning and filing.
The role would suit an experienced administrator with;
- Experience working within an IFA or FS environment
- OR previous administration experience coupled with a desire to pursue a career within an IFA environment
In return, you will benefit from an excellent salary, training and development opportunities and the exposure to a best in class environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02890 918590 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.honeycomb.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 918590.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs