Honeycomb is currently working in partnership with a leading Financial Services (IFA) practice based in the Greater Belfast area, to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to support their business growth. Salary £16,000 - £20,000.
Our client is a highly successful IFA practice, and a leading partner in a successful and prestigious network. The organisation have a portfolio of mature client relationships and enjoy significant levels of referral business based on the exceptional service delivery that they offer.
Due to continued business growth, our client is seeking to recruit and experienced FS Admin tistratoro join the team. You will be working within a busy and dynamic office environment, supporting the Advisory team across a range of duties including;
- Deliver workflows for case processing, withdrawals and surrenders including liaison with external providers to ensure all services are delivered within contracted deadlines;
- To analyse legacy products through the completion of data gathering and subsequent input to determine the viability of a product transfer;
- To assist with the management of our client investment platforms to ensure that funds are invested correctly as agreed with the client;
- To support the Ongoing Service Coordinator, when required, in the production of accurate client valuations and annual review packs;
- To action servicing events and produce compliant client servicing letters as part of our ongoing service commitment;
- Support the development of client relationships through professional and approachable conduct and by answering client queries accurately within a quick response time;
- Liaise on a proactive basis with the advisory team to ensure regular updates on cases;
- Ensure that the CRM system records are accurate and fully up to date
The role would suit an experienced administrator with;
- experience working within an IFA or FS environment
- OR previous administration experience coupled with a desire to pursue a career within an IFA environment
In return, you will benefit from an excellent salary, training and development opportunities and the exposure to a best in class environment.
To discuss the role in confidence, contact Mairead at Honeycomb on 028 90918590 or email your CV via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs