Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Financial Planning Administrator on behalf of a leading Wealth Management organisation based in A* premises in Belfast City Centre. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Our client is a market leading Wealth Management firm who is currently undergoing a period of growth, and adding to their high-performing team. This is a fantastic business that provides excellent personal development opportunities and also study support.
The responsibilities will include general Financial Planning administration duties. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to a range of Pension, Investment and Protection policies on behalf of high net-worth clients.
Typical duties would include:
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up-to-date.
* Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information.
* Preparing client valuations, application forms and meeting documentation for annual reviews.
* Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally, which may impact your role.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* 12 months + administration experience from an IFA/Wealth Management practice
* Strong experience with Microsoft Packages
* Strong numerical and literacy skills
* Progress towards Financial Planning examinations
The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
**Please note, applicants who do not demonstrate relevant Financial Services Administration experience will not be considered for this role. Due to a high response of applications in the current climate, we are unable to provide individual feedback, however will endeavour to get back to you.**
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
Experience: 0 yrs