Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively recruiting for multiple Financial Planning Administrators (All Levels) on behalf of a leading Wealth Management firm based in Belfast. This is a full-time and permanent position.
The company is an established Financial Planning organisation, who are a true leader in their field and provide Financial advice to a range of high-net-worth clients. Our client has significantly invested in first class technology over the past couple of months in order to enhance processes and provide their existing team with the best resources in the market.
There is a wide scope available for the right candidates to be presented with fantastic progression opportunities from Junior, to Senior Administrator right through to Adviser status.
In this position, you will provide administrative support to a range of Financial Planners and their existing client book. Typical duties in this role will include:
- Processing new business for Pensions, Investments and Protection cases.
- Updating CRM systems.
- Completing valuations and gatherine client meeting documentation for new and existing clients.
- Liaising with providers to gather relevant policy information.
- Arranging annual review meetings.
- Writing suitability reports.
- Expanding on your technical knowledge and keeping up to date with legislative changes.
- Completing fund-switches through online platforms.
- Other administrative roles to fulfil role successfully.
- 1+ years experience in a Financial Planning administration role
- Good with Microsoft packages and CRM systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Progress towards Financial Planning examinations would be an advantage, however not essential.
- 3+ years Financial Planning Administration experience.
**Salary for this role is dependent on experience and comes with with a great benefits package - excellent holiday entitlement, exam support, financial compensation for passing exams, flexibly working + study materials provided**
Please apply online or contact Emma Henry in absolute confidence on 028 96 207 050 for more information.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs