Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a large public sector organisation in the uptake of an experienced finance officer to assist in supervising administrative processes. Long term temporary; Full Time, Belfast.
The Client - This organisation spans throughout NI with the head office site situated in Belfast. Internal opportunities for progression and competitive package consisting of 37 days holiday; flexi -time and incremental pay banding.
The Role - With continual requirement across the central business support unit, there is a current requirement to bring in an experienced finance administrator to assist in the oversight of policy & governance focused processes.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Prioritisation of case-load orientated workload throughout the 'Finance Team' who deal with inbound customer queries.
- Supervision of staff involved in data preparation involving quality control checks, maintaining satisfactory output, on the job training and staff operating equipment
- Provide various ledger reports ensuring relevant accounts are updated in a timely manner.
- Prepare, process and provide supporting documentation for various internal and external customers/ stakeholders
- Investigative and research activities will play a primary role in assisting senior staff develop or amend strategies; or policies and practices.
- Assisting in the introduction of new methods of payments
- Filing/ archiving of all accounting records in a secure and efficient manner
- Undertake ad-hoc duties which may arise
Candidates must demonstrate a minimum of 1 year's experience within the last three years:
- Supervision of administrative staff / line management experience
- Experience working in a busy finance transactional environment using a financial software package.
- Experience of producing documents or reports using Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word
- Experience of working as part of a large team with evidence of successful delivery of targets within an evolving environment
**Please note, applicants who do not demonstrate relevant experience will not be considered for this role. Due to a high response of applications in the current climate, we are unable to provide individual feedback, however will endeavour to get back to you.**
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
Experience: 0 yrs