Honeycomb is delighted to be working on behalf of our client, an urban regeneration charity based in Belfast to appoint a Finance & Administration Officer on a full-time basis to cover a period of maternity leave on an 8 month, fixed term contract.
In order to assist the company in covering a period of maternity leave, our client is seeking to recruit a Finance & Administration Officer to become an integral part of the company's internal workings. You will be required to provide financial and administrative support in the management of the contractual relationship between the client and other charitable bodies.
Duties will include:
- Financial Management - Managing financial records relating to grant-aid/ public money, budget and accounting for all income or expenditure.
- IT skills - Expert knowledge using all Microsoft Office Applications, preferably Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Data Entry - experience of processing large volumes of data, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Experience of conducting tendering/ procurement processes.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a financial role within the last 5 years.
You must hold a relevant qualification with specific reference to finance, a qualification in accounting would be desirable. However, financial management or business administration would also be considered.
Personal attributes include:
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to monitor and supervise the work of others
- You must have experience dealing with confidentiality and trust in every aspect
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Bryony, at Honeycomb on 028 90918590 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.honeycomb.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 90918590.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs