Honeycomb is thrilled to be working with a local, leading UK company. The business has a fantastic, innovative reputation and is seeking an experienced Finance Administrator to join the team. Full time temporary.
Industry leading recreational vehicle company are currently looking for a Finance Administrator. Situated in Greater Belfast, Temporary full time with free car parking!
Reporting to Financial Controller. The role will consist of supporting the team with audit compliance duties.
- Reconciling with sale invoices/ purchase invoice on Sage 50
- Ensuring administrative tasks are carried out in an accurate manner and in line with audit regulations.
- Strong administrative skill set, including competent knowledge of excel
- Carrying out compliance checks and ensuring any supporting documentation is obtained
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organisations databases
- Data input; word processing and online database software to prepare documents
- General administration duties - Filing, Scanning, Photocopying etc.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to work part as a team
- Computer literacy, MS Packages, Sage, maintaining databases and spreadsheets; email correspondence and internet search.
- Excellent computer literacy skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Proficient in the use of standard office equipment; photocopiers
- Experience with using SAGE (Data input)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free car parking
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Emma Gowdy on 028 96 207050 or alternatively please send your CV to;
Experience: 0 yrs