Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, Artemis Technologies, to assist in the recruitment of a professional Executive Assistant to join the organisation on a permanent basis. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced business support professional to work for a world leader in high-performance yacht design and technology. The business is a premium, design-lead operation with a focus on innovation, sustainability, and winning performance.
The role of Executive Assistant is a critical role for the business as you will be responsible for providing full organisational and administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer. You will be responsible for diary management, travel booking, taking minutes at meetings and being proactive at every opportunity to identify areas of process improvement from a business support perspective. You will act as a trusted adviser to the COO and develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. As first point of contact for the COO, you will be an exemplary representative for Artemis Technologies and be confident in your ability to manage commitments and time effectively.
This is a varied and fast-paced Executive Assistant role in which no 2 days are the same. This is also a unique opportunity to join a high-calibre business close to its inception, allowing for maximum impact and job satisfaction.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience;
- Educated to bachelor's degree level, preferable.
- Previous, demonstrable experience in a similar role - supporting to Director level within an EA/PA capacity
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Strong time management and prioritisation skill set
- A confident, eloquent, and professional communication style
- A flexible approach to work
- Advanced IT skills inclusive of all Microsoft Office packages
- Experience gained from within a start up business would be preferable for this role.
Please apply by submitting your CV to this advertisement. For additional information, please contact Erin on 02896 207 050
Experience: 0 yrs