Honeycomb is assisting our client, a dynamic and rapidly growing Professional Services Business, with the recruitment of an Executive Assistant to support the two Directors. This is a full time and permanent position and would suit an experienced EA who thrives in a fast paced environment.
An established Professional Services company who have seen phenomenal growth in recent years, expanding their operation across the UK, Ireland and the US.
Working into Director level, you will support them with a range of personal and business administrative tasks. To include:
- First point of contact for the Directors
- Complex diary management
- Email management
- Organising meetings, preparing agendas, preparing meeting documentation, assisting with presentations, taking minutes of meetings and following up on action points.
- Reporting and analysis
- Travel coordination and Itinerary planning
- Personal administration support
- Administrative support as required
- Experienced Executive Assistant who thrives in a fast paced, changeable and dynamic environment
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Discreet and confidential
A highly competitive salary and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs