Honeycomb is assisting our client, an innovative and dynamic Not for Profit organisation who specialise in the Tech sector, with the recruitment of an Executive Assistant to the CEO. This is a full time and permanent role.
Our client is an independent, not for profit organisation working within the Tech sector, enabling
a connected community of like-minded innovators in an entrepreneurial ecosystem in Northern
Ireland. The epicentre of Northern Ireland's tech sector, our client provides the home, support and networks
to nurture innovators and entrepreneurs to aim higher and succeed faster. They invest the surplus
generated from their property operations to provide the underwriting necessary for their community-led
innovation ecosystem that supports over 900 start-ups, entrepreneurs and innovators pro bono each
year to create and scale innovation companies in Northern Ireland. They are a force for good, bold in their approach, with integrity at their core and passion in everything they do.
With your extensive experience you can anticipate the executive need and be a step ahead of the game.
The perfect right hand will be exceptionally organised, even in the chaos of competing priorities! This
person must have the initiative to keep the day-to-day moving, but with the ability and confidence to
think on their feet and be flexible when faced with the unpredictable.
A detail person will see this role as an opportunity to apply structure and stability to key strategic
projects from conception to completion. A team spirit means you bring a hands-on mentality to the
- Forward thinking to anticipate needs of the CEO
- Proactively manage and prioritise demanding schedules. Gatekeeping where necessary.
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and support population of Board papers.
- Independently perform support functions such as preparing correspondence, research/briefing reports and minute taking.
- Managing logistics for visits and team meetings.
- Interact frequently and successfully with senior stakeholders on various matters with speed and efficiency.
- Assist in managing communications and updates across departments and teams.
- Arranging meetings, providing reminders, setting up necessary catering and AV support.
- Arranging travel schedules and itineraries.
- Processing of monthly expenses.
- Create PowerPoint/Google slides/Keynote resources.
- Dealing with incoming requests, screening and triage on behalf of the CEO.
- Help coordinate dinners and team offsites.
- In addition, you will support logistics planning for large scale workshops and programmes.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties which fall within the remit of this role.
- Degree with three years' post qualification experience or proven experience in a similar role supporting C-level Executives.
- Project Management experience of managing & successfully executing multiple time-sensitive projects and competing priorities.
- Experience of communicating and collaborating with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders at middle management to senior level.
- Ability to treat highly confidential information with care & discretion.
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver in a timely manner with the ability to take on and complete projects with limited direction/supervision.
- Salary is circa £25K
- Competitive Benefits Package including Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Generous pension contribution
- Generous life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave packages
- Flexible working
- Free open access to company organised events
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs