Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a world-leading technological not-for-profit for recruit for an Executive Assistant to join their Titanic Quarter based office. This is a full-time, permanent role which is accompanied by market-leading benefits!
Our client focus on Northern Ireland being a community of innovators, and pride themselves on integrity, boldness and passion.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be highly pro-active and play a huge role in the end-to-end management of time sensitive projects as well as playing a critical role in providing administrative and operational support to the CEO.
Day to day, you can expect to be carrying out the following duties;
Are you a highly conscientious and pro-active Executive Assistant with a Project Management qualifications? This role is for you! Ideally you will have 3+ years experience in a C-Suite level EA capacity.
- 3+ years experience in a C-level Executive Assistant capacity
- Project management qualification
- Educated to degree level
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- CRM experience (Salesforce ideal)
- A salary between £25k-£30k dependent on experience as well as a fantastic benefits package including 10% pension contribution, free parking, free lunches and breakfast once a month, flexible working, private health insurance and more.
To speak in absolute confidence about this role, and other roles we may have for you, please contact Sophie McCormick on 02896 207050 or e-mail
Experience: 0 yrs