Honeycomb are pleased to be working alongside a Global Financial Services company based here in Northern Ireland, in the recruitment of an Executive Assistant to support the board of directors. This role is a 9 month fixed term contract for maternity cover based in the central Belfast area, with an immediate start available and a salary of £25-30k on offer.
A leading international advisory firm with a number of board level directors that require the support of an Executive Assistant. This organisation operates across a number of time zones and offers a hybrid working model for their employees, with two days spent in the office and the rest from home.
The Executive Assistant is a key member of the business, our client is seeking to bring in an enthusiastic and forward thinking problem solver to assist with their day to day tasks. Duties to be expected include:
- Diary Management - setting up internal and external meetings
- Collating and distributing notes for the relevant team members
- Travel arrangements for directors and clients (UK & Europe)
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and other relevant correspondence
- Acting as a first point of contact for the directors, dealing with all incoming communications and phone calls
- Collating, approving and filing expenses for the relevant employees
The successful candidate will be an experienced PA with a minimum of 2 years experience reporting to Director level. You will be a responsive, attentive individual with strong communication skills.
- Office managers and Senior Administrators will also be considered for this position depending on experience
The annual salary on offer for this role is between £25,000-30,000 with various other benefits are on offer which can be discussed upon first interview with Honeycomb.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs