Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a reputable public sector body for the uptake of an experienced temporary 'Executive Officer II/ PA (minute taker)'. Full time contract; competitive package, remote/ G.Belfast.
The Client - This organisation is situated just outside the city centre and provides staff with a range of benefits, including: free parking; flexi-time & attractive holiday contribution as well as competitive salary banding and potential extension opportunities.
The Role - The successful candidate will report to the Senior Governance Officials & Executive Management Board Personnel.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
Secretariat support - End to end support prior to; throughout and post meetings of which will entail the organisation of agenda's; extensive minutes throughout in for purposes of formal submission & circulation in a timely manner.
Communicational support - Liaising across a spectrum of parties for the purposes of subsequent coordination of Senior Branch Support requirements/ requests to be passed across various departments.
Risk Management/ Audit Preparation - Monitor and manage a spreadsheet / database of all internal and external audit recommendations. Produce reports on the status of recommendations as required.
The Person -
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of arranging meetings, preparing agendas, collating papers and taking minutes at high level meetings
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team or under own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a minimum of 2 years' experience in producing reports to senior management.
- A high level of competence in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook and a working knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Executive Level Board/ Committee Support experience
- Prior role in a public sector environment
- Experience of minute taking bespoke software 'minute-pad'
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Connolly, Temporary Roles Consultant at Honeycomb: 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Experience: 0 yrs