Honeycomb is delighted to be representing a highly prestigious 'Professional Services Governance Organisation' in the recruitment of an experienced 'Executive Assistance with Project Management' duties on the basis of a Full-time Maternity Contract. Prime Belfast location with competitive hourly rate.
This highly regarded 'Professional Membership Body' Organisation is situated throughout impressive surroundings in the heart of Belfast with flexible working options and negotiable hourly rate.
Combined role: Reporting to CEO and SLT associated with operational project management of Members Council strategy/ plan.
- To provide meeting and other regular support to the CEO and Council Members as specified
- Under direction from the Chief Executive to deliver an effective project management service, reflecting recognised and current best practice, in relation to business and initiatives arising from the Chief Executive, the Council Strategy and Operational Plans.
- Scheduling, coordinating and attending in support if required, internal and external meetings and ensuring that the CEO and Chairman have been prepared in advance for same.
- Liaising with members, clients, suppliers and members of staff on behalf of the CEO and Chairman.
- Managing the timely flow of documentation, including coordinating signatures for documents.
- With delegated authority handle communications with the CEO's key contacts, both internally and externally.
- With delegated authority correspond on behalf of the CEO and Chairman on request
- Managing the CEO and Chairman's diaries to ensure effective scheduling of meetings, events and other activities
- Maintenance of CEO and Chairman's diaries in a busy and challenging environment to ensure they are coherent, well organised and aligned with deadlines and changing priorities.
- Provide support to the Senior Management Team meetings ensuring that the administration of such meetings is efficient and that the effectiveness of the meetings are optimised.
- This will include but will not limited to:
- Minute taking
- Arranging the venue and timings of these meetings.
- Prompting for Plan papers, collating and disseminating agendas and papers, updating operational plans;
- Recording actions arising, disseminating these to attendees and ensuring actions are delivered between meetings.
- Supporting the CEO as directed in relation to the administration of the overall planning cycle to enable the CEO to lead a timely and effective process of creating/updating the Strategic Plan and annual Operational Plan.
- Educated to at least A-Level standard or equivalent
- GCSEs at C grade or above or equivalent in Maths and English
- RSA Stage II or equivalent
A minimum of 5 years Administration/Clerical/Secretarial experience gained within the last 7 years.
- A minimum of 2 years experience supporting projects in a variety of fields.
- Secretarial/Administrative experience working for a professional individual at senior management level.
- Experience of Board Room level minute taking
- Demonstrable experience with the Microsoft Office package, especially in Word and Excel
- A formal Personal Assistant/Secretarial qualification
- A formal Project Management Qualification, e.g. PRINCE2 or Agile
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 02896 207050 or follow the link below to attach your CV.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence.
Experience: 0 yrs