Assistant Events Manager for a prestigious membership body to cover a 12 month contract. You will have to travel within Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland assisting the creation and running of medium to large events. Events will range from AGMs and training events to public informative events. This amazing, expenses paid job comes with an excellent bonus package and will have you constantly on your feet!
This is an urgent role with an immediate start.
This trusted, award-winning, world class provider of quality legal information and training holds over 50 events a year from AGM and training events to public informational events on economic factors impacting the legal sector. They are used by a large majority of the top 500 companies in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. They are in need of an events manager assistant for urgent start due to the number of events required. This job is a 12 month contract with an opportunity for learning and development and will look amazing on your CV!
You will be required to travel within Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland assistant the running and development of events. This may include overnight stays and expenses will be paid.
- Assisting the manager with creation and running of events
- Working closely with customer service to process bookings and deal with queries
- Booking of hotels, transport and speakers
- Ensuring event materials are suitable
- Keeping to a timely schedule
- Briefing speakers prior to conferences
- Souring of new marketing material
- Meeting and greeting delegates and establishing relationships through networking
- -A driving license and access to a vehicle
- -A strong grasp of Audio Visual equipment especially with laptops and projectors
- -3 A levels or equivalent
- -Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- -Track record of working within a team environment
All expenses will be paid for the travel and accommodation for the events
£18,500 salary with an amazing bonus scheme in place which includes a competitive pension scheme, private medical insurance and generous leave.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Vikki Lutton, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on (028) 90918590 or send an up to date CV via the link provided or
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs