Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious Independent Financial Advisory practice, with the recruitment of an Employee Benefits Administrator for their office based in Belfast. This is a permanent, full time role with opportunity for long term career development and advancement.
A prestigious IFA practice, specialising in Pensions & Investments, based just outside the city centre.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Employee Benefit Consultant and clients through timely and efficient dealing of incoming and outgoing post, new business processing, day to day running of Employee Benefit Schemes, client annual reviews, client meeting preparation and maintaining client records electronically.
- Support your Manager in compliant service delivery
- Continually develop your professional learning
- Day to day running of existing and new Group Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness schemes, liaising with clients and company contacts as required
- Day to day administration of auto enrolment & group pension schemes for existing clients including submission of monthly pension contributions and processing new joiners and/or leavers
- Maintaining accurate databases of scheme data
- Ensuring all business complies with company and Regulator requirements
- Proactively and effectively deal with queries from clients, advisers, colleagues and product providers
- To ensure that work is correctly prioritised and that agreed deadlines are met
- Ensure client records are accurate and kept up to date as per the company procedures
- Ensure all dealings with colleagues and clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the company
- Deal effectively with providers using any relevant means of communication, such as email, letter, fax or phone regarding new and existing business transactions
- Maintain strong working relationships with all client and company contacts that you work alongside to become a key contact point.
- A good level of proficiency with financial services back office systems and a working knowledge of related financial services sector software systems would be an advantage
- Sound general IT skills and be proficient in the use of MS Office main applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Previous Financial Services experience required
- Any CII exams achieved or working towards any exams would be an advantage
Salary for this role is £20 - £25K depending on skills and experience.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Louise Quinn at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02890 918 590. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are. For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs