Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global law firm, with the recruitment of an Evening Document Specialist Administrator. Hours of work are Mon-Thurs 10.30pm -9am. Excellent salary uplift for hourly structure.
Our client is a highly successful global law firm with offices in up to 50 locations worldwide.
To produce high quality documents, ensuring that all work is completed efficiently, accurately and to the highest standard within defined time frames using all resources and applications efficiently.
Typical Duties will include:
- To produce or amend documents to the highest standards possible with accuracy and in a timely manner. This will be mainly using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint but could also include In Design, Visio or other software applications as appropriate.
- To communicate with the department's clients to clarify queries and meet their expectations
- Effective resolution of all client related concerns and queries, escalating as necessary
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with difficult client situations, assessing the best course of action, to resolve the issue, clarifying and re-enforcing best practice in our policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative position.
- Expert knowledge of MS Word.
- Interest in advanced technology.
- Legal or similar professional services experience preferred
- Experience/understanding of the principles of effective workflow management
- Experience working on complex technical documents in client and deadline driven environment
- Advanced technical skills - good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite an advantage and Microsoft Office essential
- Demonstrates awareness and understanding of the needs of the business and the ability to proactively suggest how these should be met
Salary for this role is £20K pro rata with an excellent bonus and benefits package. Hours of work are Mon - Fri 5pm-1am.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.honeycomb.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs