Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Global Law firm, with the recruitment of a Document Specialist within their Document Services department. This is a full time and permanent position based in Belfast city centre.
A global Law firm with an up to date office based in central Belfast. A hugely successful company recently winning law firm of the year, with a major focus on employee development.
As a Document Specialist within this role, the successful candidate will be expected to produce high-quality documents, ensuring that all work is completed efficiently, accurately and to the highest standard, while also building strong internal and external relationships across the full client portfolio.
- Excellent levels of time management.
- Potential to work across many offices including the London office- flexibility is important.
- Amend documentation and ensure it is highly accurate.
- Important work to liaise with the various departments to ensure that all documents are completed on time.
- Transcribe audio files to a high standard.
- Create and formulate presentations and flow charts.
- Advanced use of track changes and comparison software such as DeltaView.
- First point of contact to troubleshoot on problem documents.
- Ensure company branding and style is adhered to and promoted on all documents.
- Ensure all documents that come through the department are correctly formatted and stable.
- Important to have proactive attitude when undertaking extra tasks.
- Advanced Word/Office skills to formulate and oversee detailed documents
- Experience in a professional environment
- Fast accurate typing skills
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ability to work in a under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Positive and resilient to make sure tasks are complete
- Strong communication skills
- The salary for this role is £20K plus a corporate benefits package.
- Hours of work are Sunday to Thursday, 9:00am to 5:30pm
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew Nethery, Specialist Technology Recruiter at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs