Honeycomb are working in partnership with a Global leader within specialist Manufacturing. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Despatch Administrator. This assignment is a Full Time and temporarily ongoing based in Belfast, with the opportunity to work within an innovative organisation.
This business co-ordinate shipments of niche products to their customers across the world. With their market leading product range they are a reputable, well established organisation.
We are recruiting for an Despatch Admin who will work closely with the Logistics Team Leader. Duties to be carried out include:
* Liaising with internal teams to distribute relevant paperwork for deliveries
* Collating documents such as PODs, packing lists and invoices
* Inputting and updating data into the relevant inhouse databases
* Processing orders for collection from third party logistics
* Answering queries from customers via email and telephone
* 5 GCSE's (including Maths & English Grade C & above)
* Minimum of 1 year experience working in a warehouse / logistics environment
* Excellent IT and communication abilities (written and verbal)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Experience: 0 yrs