Honeycomb is working in partnership with a Global business within the Manufacturing sector. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Data Entry Administrator. This assignment is temporary full time based in Belfast, with the opportunity to work alongside a reputable brand.
A Global leader with a presence in Northern Ireland, this business oversee a specialised product portfolio which is distributed to 50+ countries across the world.
We are recruiting for a Data Entry Administrator who will work closely with the Engineering and Operations team. Duties to be carried out will include:
- Read engineering instructions and extract information
- Liaise with operations team to identify additional information
- Source compliance information by communicating with manufacturers or distributors
- Copy and move files within a Windows 10 environment
- Populate information into Excel worksheets
- Editing Word documents
- 5 GCSE's (including Maths & English Grade C & above)
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a office / administration environment
- Excellent IT and communication abilities (written and verbal)
- Previous experience carrying out admin within a manufacturing environment
- Academic background in Engineering
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs