Honeycomb is pleased to be recruiting for a permanent Data Administrator for a fantastic business based in Belfast. Specialising in the distribution of health care products, the client has a national presence on the market and is responsible for some of the most well-known household brands. The client has a modern office, excellent employee benefits and a great team allowing everyone to feel welcome and appreciated.
The role of Data Administrator involves liaising with suppliers and third party providers to accurately monitor hr requirements. This is a busy role with a dynamic feel where no 2 days are the same. You will be responsible for updating records, payroll data entry and general administrative support within an inventory capacity.
The right person for this role will possess the following;
- IT literacy and a competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- A minimum of 2 GCSEs of grades C and above in Maths and English
- A strong team player with great communication skills
- Experience within a logistics/stock control environment preferable but not essential
This is a permanent role with excellent progression and development opportunities.
Please do not delay and apply to this advertisement. Alternatively, call Erin on 02890 918 590 for further information. All applications are managed in the strictest confidence.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs