Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a prestigious financial Services company, who are going through a phenomenal growth period. Due to increasing levels of work within their Belfast office they are seeking to recruit a team of financial services professionals to deliver a world class service to their clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a highly respected financial company with the opportunity for professional development within a growing industry.
A FTSE 250 Financial Services company who specialise in retirement solutions
As a Customer Support Administrator you will be the first point of phone contact for customers. You will be asked to book appointments between customers and the advisory service, which is achieved both through inbound and pro-active outbound calling. However this is not a cold calling role as all customers will have expressed an interest in hearing about the products beforehand. It is your priority to deliver a great customer experience by being helpful and making doing business with us an easy, efficient and positive experience. The Client is seeking someone who is driven and who is looking to take their first career step within financial services.
This is not a static position; it is an entry level role within an established financial services function and the client would expect anyone that comes into this role to progress. Duties include:
- Provide a prompt, friendly and efficient initial point of contact for customers, helping with information they might request
- Take inbound calls and answer product enquiries
- Pro-actively make outbound calls with the aim of booking an appointment with the customer
- Manage and maintain a diary system that ensures call-backs are well timed and delivered
- Create and book appointments between Customers and our Customer Advisors
- Customer orientated and have the customer's best interest at the heart of everything you do
- Able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within timescales, without compromising accuracy and quality
- Extremely organised, with the ability to make intelligent decisions when faced with competing priorities
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- GCSE (or equivalent) educated as a minimum with Grades C or above in both English and Maths
- A Competitive Salary, amazing Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 28 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both `in role performance' but also `the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work'
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- Plus we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs