Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading Financial Services Company with the recruitment of two Customer Support Administrators to join their high performing and customer focused team. These roles are full time and permanent.
A leading Financial Services company with a Head Office based in Belfast City Centre. The company is known for delivering first class customer service and as such have a loyal and growing customer base. The positions have become available due to internal promotions.
The Customer Support Administrator will sit within the New Lending Team. Typical duties will include:
- Delivering an excellent customer experience, carrying out day-to-day processes in the New Lending team
- Various administration duties including data quality checks on new mortgage business, additional borrowing and transfer of equity cases, completion of underwriting for new business cases, instructing valuers, preparation of mortgage accounts to release funds and amendments to current mortgage accounts
- Problem solving and building excellent relationships with customers by telephone, providing a friendly, timely and professional service
- Helping and supporting customers by providing accurate and detailed information on products, processes and services
- Providing a professional and efficient service to the branch network and mortgage brokers
- Undertaking mortgage and savings related administration tasks.
- Degree Level qualification
- GCSE A-C in English and Maths
- Current/recent work experience in a customer service role involving administrative tasks (minimum 2 continuous years)
- Salary is £18 - £20K
- Annual leave starting at 37 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Generous Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance & Group Income Protection
- Society Bonus scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Wellbeing promotion and health initiatives
- Excellent culture and investment in personal development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs