Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Support Administrator for a leading Financial Services company. This is a full time position on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Our client is a leading Building Society which has been in operation for over 100 years. This business has multiple branches across Northern Ireland, and is a leading Savings and Mortgage provider.
This role will primarily involve working in a high-perfomring Leading team, providing support to mortgage brokers and solicitors with queries regarding the management of mortgage accounts.
Typical duties would include:
- Delivering an excellent customer experience, carrying out day-to-day processes in the New Lending team;
- Completing data quality checks on new mortgage business, additional borrowing and transfer of equity cases
- Completion of underwriting for new business cases, instructing valuers, preparation of mortgage accounts to release funds and amendments to current mortgage accounts
- Problem solving and building excellent relationships with customers and providing excellent service
- Helping and supporting customers by providing accurate and detailed information on products
- Providing a professional and efficient service to the branch network and mortgage brokers;
- Undertaking mortgage and savings related administration task
* Strong academics, ideally to Degree level and GCSE Maths and English
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* 2 years experience in a customer service role involving administration
* Strong experience with Microsoft Packages
* Mortgage Administration experience
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and has a fantastic benefits package.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, with a great benefits package and opportunities for career development. To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
Experience: 0 yrs