Honeycomb is thrilled to be working with a globally recognised Financial Services company to recruit for a Customer Services Executive to join their Belfast team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
A global Financial Services company, focusing on financial support and solutions to clients across the UK & Ireland.
The role is focused on helping and supporting clients who are in financial hardship. Day-to-day, you will be managing a large caseload of clients, being the point of contact and mediator between creditors and clients.
- You will be a person-centred individual, keen to make a difference and show real empathy with clients
- You will have fantastic oral and written communication
- You will have strong analytical skills
- You will be able to manage a large caseload
- GCSE Maths and English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages
- Previous experience in a client-facing role (including telephony)
- Previous experience working in personal insolvency
- Previous experience using a case management system
The client are offering a highly competitive salary, with a starting salary of £16500 (rising to £17000 following 3 months probation) with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses which could see your salary rise to £20k per annum. They also offer a large, comprehensive corporate benefits package.
To discuss this role in absolute confidence, please contact Sophie McCormick on 02896207050 or click 'Apply' for send across your CV.
Experience: 0 yrs